Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tool #3: Image Generators & Mashups

The organization of photos can be very helpful with students sharing materials. I enjoyed the fact one can place photos on a map, this would be most helpful when doing a geography activity and showing the type of dress a culture wears. The amounts of photos are amazing. For my International Investigation project the kids will be able to locate a huge amount of material and put it in the format they desire. Kids can also split up the work load like jig saw.

(The Thistle photo can be found here).

IMG_5618 A letter T letter T McElman_091012_4124_01

How did I do the above?

4 comments:

  1. Your little character is cute!

    Please make the links you share hot so we can click on them directly.
    Type some representative words, highlight them, and click on the chain icon...paster your url (address) there ...and be sure and save!

    Hot links are essential to the 2.0 interactive world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty-- where you able to create a specific project? Do you have any tips? I'm currently working on Tool #3 and it is a little difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val, I'm having trouble making things hot. I'm trying to work on a project and I keep scrapping it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. making things hot is not hard once you get the hang of it. We can get together when I get back if you want to.

    ReplyDelete