Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tool 4: Cool Google Tools

Google Doc is a wonderful way to turn documents into a collaborative effort so that others can share. Since this is just one document all that share can see the same document and there will not be any confusion on changes. I was able to check out different formats ie, scrapbook using different textures, great for anyone keeping a artistic chronicle of the events of a school year. I liked very much the blank survey. This can be very helpful for when student council wishes to get input from advisory teachers about how kids feel about a topic. I sent out a message to 12 0f my officers in Stu Co about ideas that they might have relating to the new school year. I'm looking forward to their reply.
Reader is linking me directly to 5 other WAIS staff members. This is great because rather than having to check up on them it will automatically give me an update.

1 comment:

  1. I am anxious to see if the student council members will use this tool. I think it will work very well. It is also a great way for students to work togther from home on a group assignment. It will be interesting to see what other people come up with as ideas for goggle docs.

    ReplyDelete